Custom support toward your healthy, happy life!
I’m both a trained life coach (Coach U, Coachville, Graduate School of Coaching) and an exercise physiologist (M.S. in Exercise Science & Community Health from the University of Kansas). Plus, I like to talk to folks. I listen intently, share my observations, and engage you in enlightening and provocative conversation.
I coach a small number of committed clients one-on-one and periodically host special group coaching sessions.
Choose from a variety of coaching services that suit you best:
- One-on-one wellness and life coaching (e.g., clutter and organization, smoking cessation, weight loss, healthy eating, stress management, fitness, balance and simplicity, self-care, designing a perfect life and perfect systems)
1-month, 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month packages: Contact Cheryl for details and pricing.
- Systems & Environment Design is a specialized kind of coaching. I help you design simple systems and environments that support your success regardless of the goal you’re working towards.
- Group Coaching – Wellness Action Groups (small group format – live or via telephone)
- Teleclasses – all you need is a telephone. You dial in from the comfort of your home or office.
- Work Days – brief telephone group support over several hours to get icky things done like taxes, filing, handling 300 emails…stuff like that). I also offer Work Days to help you get off the dime and start big projects.
How I Work with You
- We meet on the phone 2-4 times a month for 55 minutes.
- I coach you to capitalize on your strengths and achieve much more than you would on your own.
- I ask questions to help you discover your gifts, talents, wants, values, needs and dreams as well as come to understand what motivates and inspires you.
- We engage in provocative conversations. I listen intently and share my observations and intuition to help move you forward toward your goals.
- We collaborate to craft the most supportive environments and systems for your long-term success.
- I invite you to experiment with new models, ways of doing things, and even to identify new goals or outcomes.
- I encourage and support you. And enjoy you.
My Coaching Requirements
I coach only a small number of committed clients. Two of my requirements are that you do the work and that you show up on time. Showing up, and showing up on time provides a sense of ease for all. When my clients are committed, they make steady progress and we enjoy the experience….a lot!
People I Do My Best Work With
Whether you are a coaching client of mine or are being coached via the materials and programs offered on this web, there is a certain kind of person who works in harmony with me:
- I’m drawn to people who enjoy a lifetime of learning.
- They tend to be flexible, open minded, and experiential.
- They show up and they show up on time.
- They want something better than what they have (while being perfectly satisfied with life).
- They are willing to talk openly about themselves and their lives.
- They are willing to do the work, whatever the work is.
- They are willing to look inside themselves and see what’s there. Boo!
- They take themselves lightly and are able to laugh and make others laugh.
- They are highly responsible without being uptight and dull.
- They care.
What I deliver (and guarantee to deliver) . . .
Fees and Guarantee of Satisfaction
Fees in the coaching industry typically range from $200 to $500 a month and are paid monthly. My fees are in the mid-range…contact me for details.
If you’re concerned about cost, consider joining a Wellness Action Group to receive group coaching in your subject of interest. Groups are an enjoyable and economical way to take action toward your goals.
I offer a guarantee of satisfaction on my products and services.
What three goals would you like to accomplish in the next 90 days?
If you were to accomplish these three goals in 90 days, what would that be worth to you?
Are you ready to achieve these goals with the help of an experienced coach? Contact me and let me know of your interest.
Get in Touch