Cheryl Miller on
Jul 13th, 2008 |
OK now it’s time to get serious. I’ve been enjoying playing with my idea of discipline, now I’m ready to choose several things to be disciplined about and track my progress on for the remainder of this 30-day experiment. Here’s my “for sure” list:
- Go to the gym – at least 2 times a week
- Clean house before the weekend – so I can be free to do other things
- Complete tax project by the end of the month
- File papers by the end of the month
- Continue with my “no complaints” challenge–BTW I’m doing well with this! Yay Cheryl.
I think that’s enough
What’s your short list?
Print This Post
Leave a Reply